Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Tribute to Fathers

BismillaahirRahmaanirRaheem...

Assalamu'alaikum...

Allahumma salli ala Muhammad wa Ahlihi wa Sahbihi wa sallim tasleeman.

Probably tomorrow, June 19 2011 is Father's Day in the United States. (In fact, everyday is a Father's Day because fathers never stop being fathers, even when the holiday is over!!! >.<)

Hence, in order to express my appreciation and gratitude, I dedicate this to all fathers in the world. . So to every father and more especially to my father, this is my honest prayer for you. :)

Ya Allah,
Bless my father for being my secure foundation,
for leading me through rough times to peaceful,
for making me believe that everything will be fine,
and for making it so

Bless him for the time he has spent,
for his kids and family,
for his effort to share and listen,
for always be there whenever needed

Bless my father,
for saving some energy for fun,
for making I laugh,
for being my playmate,
and for being my friend

Bless him for being my protector,
for holding me tight
until it’s time to let me go

Please bless my father,
he means so much to me,
as he is responsible for whom I am
and who I am becoming

Ya Allah,
bless this special man,
my inspiration,
my hero,
my father

Ya Allah,
I beg You to forgive my father for his mistakes
and grant him a place in jannah
Ameen.




Abah,
Thank you,
for caring and listening,
for giving and sharing,
I miss you, indeed. :)

1 comment:

askar said...

tidak pernah tahu ratu semut kalau tulis begini rupanya.. huhu~

sayu n touching sgt entry nih..

allahumaghfirlahu warhamu wa'aafihi wa'fu 'anhu..